Digimon Origin RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings

2 posters

Go down

Greetings Empty Greetings

Post by hollow_skulled7 Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:36 pm

Ok, this thread is for all members to pop in and say hello, introduce themselves, and basically have a meet and greet with eachother.

So why don't i begin?

Hi, i'm hollow_skulled7 (aka Lys). i'm a big fan of digimon - hence the reason this site is here in the first place ^^; - and also the group admin, and owner. A few random things about me would be that i'm Australian, i'm a nursing student, i'm so totally a dog person, and i almost always use the same avitar for every site i go on ^^;

Anyway, that's me. So who's next??
hollow_skulled7
hollow_skulled7
Admin

https://digimonorigin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Greetings Empty Re: Greetings

Post by Believer Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:33 am

Heya every. My real name is Aaron, I don't know much about digimon but I know enough and love the shows. I help hollow_skulled7 maintain the site and I do some advertising for it to grab attention towards it. Also I am the chat moderator, if someone is rude, harassing others, or using excessive bad language let me know. I'll look it over and ban anyone from the chatbox that uses it inappropriately. Depending on the situation they may not even receive a warning, I will decide for how long the ban will be carried out.

I'm from Pennsylvania in the USA. I'm an inspiring writer and a developing artist, not very good but getting better. I'm a huge pc and console gamer, and own a small library in my bedroom. Anyway I like to talk so if anyone wants to, feel free to drop me an email, PM, or IM. Anyway I would say my main role on this site is to make sure everything runs smoothly and making sure we all have fun with it. Well that's me!
Believer
Believer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum